This weekend we decided to have a little getaway over on the other side of the island. We have been wanting to try out the cabins over at Bellows Air Force Station for a while. The cabins are pretty old, but still in decent condition, and not to bad if you don't mind sharing your space with a 6 inch cockroach! But for $60 the location is totally worth it. Our backdoor was steps away from a crystal clear beach, and although it was kind of rainy/yucky out, nothing beats falling asleep listening to the ocean.

Welcome to Bellows!

Welcome to Bellows!
Our Little Cabin
View frm the backyard
Fun at the beach
The drive home






4 comments:
Not fair!!! I wanna be there too. Actually, I want to be in Vietnam getting our little one. Ohhhh, that day cannot come soon enough! BUT unfortunately it is still very far away being we don't even have our referral yet!
lucky you! It looks so beautiful there.
My friend Neal Das just got to HI--he's a nephrologist. If you get a chance, say hello :)
Hey Em, you've been quiet for awhile...uh-hum...everything cool? Any news?
I hope everything is cool, I know that the hurricane is coming towards you guys, be safe!!!!
Post a Comment