I've been tagged, by Katherine (which is incidentally my middle name...hmmmm...) and Laurie
so i'll jump in the fun
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged & to read your blog!
K itten Fur - my nickname growing up. acceptable derivatives include furball, furbie, furface, meomeow face, furburator etc...
A dventurer.
T rash TV -My favorite shows are"My supersweet 16", "Real World - Road Rules Challenge", "Flavor of Love, and all spin off shows"
H omeschooled.
E x scrapbooker - basically i suck so i quit
R etro
I ntrovert
N ew mom to be!
E xtra happy to have the day off work today! - some kind of military training holiday
You guys, that was actually really hard.
seriously. it took me a whole episode of "Flavor of Love - Charm School" to finish that little task. Anyway, i'm also breaking the rules for tagging. If you're kiddo is (or was) in Thanh Hoa, consider yourself tagged....Beverly (and Andrea, but i don't think you have a blog). Those are the only people I know so far with a Thanh Hoa baby, so hopefully some will come out of the woodwork!
also, about tv. my family never had a TV growing up. well, actually we had this little black and white tv that only tuned into 1 channel via antenna. When my little brother broke it we never got another one. Until high school, but we still never had cable. that's why it's so weird that i love Trash TV. I always kinda wanted to be a no-tv family when i had kids, since there are so many better things for kids to do than watch tv, but i'm not sure if that will ever happen...
Are you a no TV family? I'd love to hear your comments!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL Emilie, I love the Real World/Road Rules challenges and am addicted to so much reality TV it's ridiculous.
Thanks for playing along!
I would love to be a no TV family. I know there is no way that will every happen due to dh's love of NFL Sunday Ticket and Fox soccer channel...but I am seriously contemplating unplugging it during the day....it is hard (for me) to control the amt. of time its on. I need to do better at that.
We are no TV with movies. We have the tube, it's only plugged into the electric and the DVD player and I don't miss any of the TV I used to watch (It's been 7 years now with no TV!)
If feels like defining between vegan and lacto-ovo.
Post a Comment