Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Go Buckeyes!!










Here are some very late Halloween pics, with our very own local Princess Leia's. The little Leia is our adorable neighbor (with cris and big brother, Darth Vader). The grown-up Leia is my little sis, Betsy, who is staying with us to go to school at UH.
A happy day was had in the Stickley household yesterday, as Ohio State was victorious over Michigan. We celebratd in the usual fashion with an 8 foot inflatable Brutus gracing our front lawn.
No news on the adoption front. I will be calling or emailing the agency before Thanksgiving if i haven't heard anything by then.
I also included a photo of a recent package we received from my mom. She has devised some pretty creative ways to pack as much as possible into a "flat rate" mailer. It's pretty impressive how much she can fit in one of those little boxes.I got a kick out of this one when i received it. It was practically bursting at every seam.




2 comments:

Jen said...

too cute! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween pictures! Have a happy thanksgiving!