we lost our referral today.
it seems she was promised to 2 families, and i guess we drew the short straw.
we are, of course, devastated.
please be respectful and don't leave any remarks about agencies and ethics.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


60 comments:
Oh, Emilie! There just don't seem to be appropriate words at a time like this, except to say I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. My heart certainly goes out to you and Cris.
Hi Emilie, my heart is hurting for you right now. Our prayers will be with your family.
I can't even comprehend what you must be feeling. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
I am so, so sorry-I can't even imagine what you are going through. Know my thoughts are with you at this very sad time.
There are no words to say how devistated I am for you.
Oh my gosh I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts.
Emilie and Cris,
I don't even know what to say...our hearts are broken for you. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
I can't describe how sorry I am for your loss. I will be praying that this broken road leads you to the baby that is meant for your family. I'm so sad for you.
Andrea
http://sweetasberries.blogspot.com
I have been following your journey and when I read your post my stomach dropped to my feet. I am so sorry and there are no words...
I am so sorry. No one deserves to go through what you are experiencing.
I don't know what to say other than I am truly sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh my God Emilie. If I had your phone number I'd call you right now - I am crying over your loss. I cannot tell you how sad I am for you and Chris. I know how attached you are to that little one you knew and dreamed of through pictures for SO long. I am just so sorry for your loss.
Oh emilie - i am so so so sad for your family today. My heart is broken in a million pieces for you. I'm so so sorry.
Cris and Emilie - I am so very sorry for your loss. You are both in my thoughts.
Tracy
Oh my God Emilie, I am SOOOOOOOO sorry. I know how much Juneau was already in your hearts and thoughts. Sending you really big hugs.
Oh how awful. I know nothing I can say will ease the pain, but I am thinking of you and feeling very sad for what you are going through.
Emilie,
I am so sorry. I know your heart is broken. I will keep you in my prayers.
I am so completely and utterly sorry...you are both in my prayers.
Emilie, I am so sorry for you and your husband.
I am so very sorry.
Unbelieveable...I am so sorry that you are going through this. We'll be thinking of you...
Please know that there are so many people out here in blogger land that you don't even know that are saddened and outraged for you and Chris. I will be sending good healing thoughts your way.
This is just awful. I have been watching your site and trying to figure out what was going on. I Virtual hug coming your way. I am sorry!
I just can't believe it! I am so, so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine what you are going through right now.
Emilie and Cris,
I am so terribly sorry. It is unreal and unfair - please accept my condolences and I pray that time will ease the pain.
Ellen
I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine your pain and my family is praying for you during this time.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in our prayers.
Oh we are so sorry for you, this has to be horrible to go through. Please email us or whatever and let us know if there is anything we can do
Chris and Emilie,
I've been following your journey since you guys got your referral. I can't tell you how sorry I am for you guys. Words just don't seem enough right now...
Angel
www.littlebabyhunter.blogspot.com
Hi Emilie, When you can or feel like it shoot me an email I wanted to fill you in on some things from Thanh Hoa regarding your Nov 8 post. It may help clear up some things for you and possibly help you out with what is going on.
bgpeacockatembarqmail.com
So sorry for your loss...our prayers are with you and your family during this rough time.
Pamela
I am SO sorry that this has happened to you. You are in my prayers.
I know your hearts are broken. And I am very sorry anyone has to endure these things. Just please keep your chin up knowing "this too shall pass". In the end you will hold the Juneau God has planned for you. We too lost a Chinese referral in 2005, but now have our daughter. All the "junk" fades after you are home with your little one. Just hang in there, the road is always longer than we'd like.
Oh you guys, I am so so sorry. I will be praying for you.
I am so sorry. I can't even imagine how you must feel. That is just horrible. Devastating and horrible. I know it might not help right now, but a friend told me a quote the other day that she tries to remember when things are going wrong-
"In the end everything will be okay. If it's not, it's not the end."
Stay strong.
We will be thinking of you.
Nicole
http://oneblogfor2girls.blogspot.com
I am so sorry for your loss and heartache. I don't even know what to say other than that. our in my thoughts and prayers.
Hi Emilie,
I have been in your place, and it was a very sad day. I'm so sorry for you and your family. And not to make light of it today, but the perfect little one will come to you in the perfect time. You are in my prayers.
Sherri
I am incredibly sorry for your loss. I don't have adequate words. I've been following and hoping that you would bring your baby home soon. I can't imagine and I am so, so sorry.
Laura
I'm so very sorry. You are both in my thoughts.
I just read you post on APV. I am so sorry this has happened. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I don't even know what to say.. My heart aches for you and Chris. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both..
Chris and Emilie
We are thinking of you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry Emilie!! You guys are in my thoughts! There is nothing anyone can say to ease your pain but you seem to have a great support system here! Vent all you need! We're here for you!
xoxo
there are so many people praying for you two. i am just so sorry.
Oh, no. I'm just sitting here shaking my head. What to write? I know nothing I say will help. I just can't believe it.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. What a hard, hard loss. Prayers for you and your family during this painful time.
Emilie & Cris - there is nothing else to say besides I am so sorry for your loss. You guys are in my thoughts.
i am so very sad to read this. my thoughts are with you and i have no words other than to tell you how truly devastated i am for any family that has to go through this.
Words can not express how very sorry we are.
We are saddened by your news. You guys will be in our prayers.
I am so very sorry this has happened - I know you must be devastated and emotionally drained right now. I hope things quickly get back on track with your agency so you can build your forever family. Your baby is out there...waiting just for you.
I have no words to comfort you...there are none. I know that she was very much a part of your family and your hearts. It is heartbreaking to loose a child. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I am so so sorry.
I'm just SICK for you. I hope that you will be given the courage, strength and perseverance to take you thru this sad time and lead you to a place where you will find peace. Many hugs your way.
I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you.
I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot express...thank you for sharing with the on-line community. It gives the waiting families perspective.
Mary Beth in A'dam
LID China Nov 8, 2006
PAP Vietnam, also closed to appl. in these difficult times
I am so sorry that you are going through this. Words cannot alleve your sorrow at this time. Prayers and wishes for happier times soon!
Em,
I just saw this and cannot believe it. My heart is breaking for you guys--it is so UNFAIR. I wish that I knew what to say to offer comfort. If there is anything that we can do--please let us know.
Hello,
You do not know me but I just wanted to leave you a message that someone else is praying for you. My heart has been touched by your story. I do not know exactly the pain you must be suffering right now... but I do understand loss of hope.
I want to encourage you to trust in the Lord for this desire of your heart. Blessings delayed are not always blessings denied.
Take heart and don't ever give up hope.
EF
- England
Post a Comment