Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i'm dying here!

just got a call from the agency. i almost didn't answer it b/c i didn't know it was them, and i didn't feel like talking to anyone b/c i was right in the middle of an episode of arrested development (with no TV i am restricted to my DVD collection!) Anyway, luckily they were persistent and called back, and i answered.

And YES, WE HAVE A NEW REFERRAL!!!

Now i am waiting anxiously for the email to come through with her pics/medical info. I might die while i am waiting. seriously die. For real. I feel like there is like a butterfly colony in my stomach right this second.

Come on yahoo, don't hold up my email. just let it through, attachments and all.

2 comments:

KelleyO said...

Woo hoo! I sure hope you have your email and pics by now! Congrats!

A said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more!

Andrea