Today when i woke up from my nap i was DELIGHTED to find pictures of our little june-bug. She is growing like a little weed. We haven't seen her for about 3 months, and it is amazing how fast she is growing and changing. It looks like her hair is finally starting to grow out a little (it was shaved in our first pictures), but it is still very very short. She has the same inquisitive look, with both eyebrows raised.
She weighs 16 pounds! (about 25%).
She is, of course, amazing and beautiful.
It's kinda funny (you know, in a weird, twisted, skewed perspective, PAP type of way) because in our acknowledgement receipt it says our case will be processed in 60 working days, but in our Delay letter (recieved <24 hours later) it says we will hear something in 60 days. So i am actually currently looking at our delay letter as an expedite letter. so there.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is one way to stay positive! Are you going to share the pictures of your little one? I am praying for an updated photo and some information on her size. Who is getting you the information? I am begging my agency for any kind of update.
Take care and stay positive. We are counting down again!
How nice to get new pictures. Please USCIS, bring Juneau home soon!!!
What a positive attitude! And a great way to begin your week with new pictures!
Keep the faith. Our thoughts are with you.
Richard, Kristi & Lilli Foster
http://katelinskrossing.blogspot.com/
I actually thought about that. Because there was no delay in getting you the "delay" letter - seems like it didn't really add any time to the process. :)
I'm so glad that you got new pictures! I hope that you hear something very soon.
Glad you got new pictures. I really hope you hear something soon!
Post a Comment