Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

First Mother's Day

Yesterday marked my first official week as a mom, and my First Mother's Day!! Last year at this time we were so sure Juneau would be home by Mother's Day this year, and although we are incredibly sad that our family is still missing one member, we are so happy and blessed to have our Little Nova as part of our family. We can't imagine life without her.Happy Mother's Day also to both of our moms, as well as all the other important mothers in our lives (especially our sisters!) that have been outstanding examples of being a mom.
In June-bug news, we have gotten some unofficial information that we can hope to see some progress soon!!!! As you may know, Juneau is in an orphanage in one of 6 provinces that is considered "blocked". I did see on another blog that TuDu has been "unblocked", whatever that means, but it sounds good! Hopefully Quang Nam is next! We are just over a month into the wait for our I600. So, we continue to wait, and pray for safety of our little girl, and rapid approval.
Here are some pictures of our Little Nova. Getting cuter and sweeter every day



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I hope that your other little girl is home soon!

Kelli said...

So sweet! I just read that Quang Nam is "unblocked"- hope you hear good news soon!

Cheryl F. said...

She is adorable. She looks so big. I hope and pray that you hear some news soon. The waiting is the difficult part. I hope we get a referral soon too. Congratulations
Cheryl F
www.whattonameher.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I also heard that Quang Nam is unblocked. Hope it is correct!

Sarah said...

Nova is beautiful! Happy Mothers Day! Keeping Juneau in my prayers that she is home soon!

Mrs.B said...

Nova is precious! I hope you hear great news soon about your little JuneBug!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Mother's Day Emilie! I hope Juneau is with you soon too.

Jen said...

She is gorgeous! I tried to comment while we were in VN but couldn't get through.

congratulations! Hope you have your other little girl home soon.

jenn said...

She is so sweet and look at you. Wish I could say I looked that happy giving birth! Hopefully Juneau will not be much longer waiting for you.