2 halloween's ago cris and i dressed up as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. My mom's friend at work is going to be Dog this year, and wanted to know if i had any pictures so that she could give her friend some ideas....so, in the spirit of halloween, here ya go mom! This picture would make any mother proud.

if you are still reading, and haven't already thrown up a little bit in your mouth, stay tuned next week for AMAZING first halloween pictures of the girls' AWESOME costumes. and they are even partially homemade.


4 comments:
I am rolling on the floor. Love the mullet and the tight spandex.
Too funny... Your kids will love those pictures when they are old, they will be like "what were you thinking" my daughter is 9 yo and I embarress her all the time. Cant wait to see the girls costumes.
Cheryl F
LMAO. That is SUPER SWEET.
I didn't throw up, but I certainly did laugh. Those are just the greatest costumes, and I bet you guys had a fun time being Dog and Beth. Thanks for sharing with everybody. Can't wait to see the girls' costumes.
Post a Comment