Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just Some Pictures

Juneau is growing up soooo fast!

Both Girls LOVE theslide


Check out thoses baby converse!

Dr. Juneau

I have a confession. We have a berry addiction. These are our weekly berries after i washed them today. I can't evey tell you what our weekly Berry Budget has become, but we can't stop eating berries. Every week we end up buying more. Juneau loves "Boo" (blueberres), Cris is partial to Black/Ras, and i love them all.



3 comments:

The Efirds said...

Oh how I wish I could convince my four year old daughter that pink converse are totally "beautiful"!! I've always wanted her to have a pair b/c I had a pair when I was in elementary school! Too cute!

aunt nutkin said...

You are going to be sooooo sorry when you move away from the land of plentiful berries.

Jen said...

Such great pictures! I love the girls on the double slide and those awesome pink converse!

As for the berries...you had me at hello. I love them all!!