I guess the adventure of the regular slide wore off, because cris and the girls have come up with a new, better way to go down the slide in the living room.
The new and improved slide technique involves tupperware containers and a hint of danger. The girls love it. Ready and Waiting for dad to send them down the slide
Brilliant! I love it! If the 4" RIDICULOUSLY steep slide we're installing in our basement playhouse ever gets old, or it doesn't seem to risk injury enough, I'll remember the tupperware;) LOL! The girls look precious! When are you moving here?!
2 comments:
Brilliant! I love it! If the 4" RIDICULOUSLY steep slide we're installing in our basement playhouse ever gets old, or it doesn't seem to risk injury enough, I'll remember the tupperware;) LOL! The girls look precious!
When are you moving here?!
I guess boys AND girls can freak parents out with their daring do! I always kinda thought it was a boy thing...
Post a Comment