Yesterday was my brother Tommy's birthday! Tommy and Becky's birthdays are 1 day apart, so they have always been Birthday Buddies. I didn't get to post because i was working super late, and by the time i got home i pretty much just crashed, but i still want to put up a Happy Birthday one day late to Uncle Tommy! Tommy is the middle kid, between me and Bets. He is an incredibly hard working, super thoughtful, dedicated, funny and awesome brother. And to top it off he has the absolute cutest little kiddos ever. My neice Secily, and nephew Micah (who i have yet to meet, and i am dying for september to get here so i can hold that little cutie) are super cute and sweet. I can't wait to get Juneau and Secily together as they are only 3 months apart, and i think they will really hit it off.
anyway, i am so blessed to have such amazing siblings, and birthdays are a great time to remember how lucky I am to get to have these awesome people in my life!



No comments:
Post a Comment