Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, June 1, 2007

How to get a new car....

Since we moved to hawaii I have been driving around a 1993 (or is a 1991?) honda civic. It doesn't have AC, it can't sit in traffic without overheating. it's definately not pretty.
But i figured out how to get a new (or nearly new) car....you have to get a new baby, and then your husband doesn't want you driving around in an old beater. We had been planning on buying an odyssey, but as gas is creeping near the $4 mark, we decided to try something a little more economical, so we got Hybrid Prius. and we LOOOOVVVEEE it. It is a 2005, and barely driven. Still looks and smells new. I am super excited about it...(of course it obvioulsy doesn't touch the excitement about my baby girl), and to think the most exciting things ever both happened the same week! We've only filled up the tank once, and so far we are getting about 59 mpg. i love this car!

6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Cool! you have had a great week!

Anonymous said...

Love the new car! We have owned 4 Toyotas and have LOVED them all. I just know you'll love it too. :)

Cara said...

Great car! It's probably what I'll end up with next! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! We have a hybrid escape and LOVE it. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Nice car! I got a new car too (well, new to us) when we were expecting our first daughter. Funny how that works! LOL

Jen said...

Awesome! We just watched An Inconvenient Truth last night, and now we think we should buy a Hybrid next as well.