Still no travel news, but 2 Thanh Hoa families have recieved G&R dates.
Congrats to Gene and Deanna, as well as Beverly and Robert. Both of these families got referrals before us, but hopefully this progress means travel dates are soon to come.

Normally i don't post so much of the photo, at least until we officially have her in our arms, but i couldn't resist posting this adorable face!!!


18 comments:
Oh Emilie, she is just beautiful! She has changed a lot since your referral. I hope you get to go soon!
She is BEAUTIFUL!
Emilie, that is quite the beautiful smile! I'm sure it made your day. I hope you get your G & R date soon!
Wow, beautiful baby!!!!
Sweet, sweet, sweet! She's gorgeous! So glad you got a nice surprise. Getting those photos is just a priceless thing, isn't it?
Emilie she is smiling soooo big. She looks like a very happy baby!!
So beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE that huge smile; she looks truly happy. We recently rec'd our first smiling pic as well. It was more of a smirk with attitude, but I loved it! I had been hoping for a smiling pic for almost five months, so I'll take what I can get!
~Laura~
She is so sweet, I sure do hope you hear something soon about travel. I know this part is hard! once you see that little face it makes the waiting even tougher.
oh, she is gorgeous! I am so happy you got new pics, and hope you get a date very very soon!
I love that smile!
How could you resist - she's adorable!! I LOVE that little smile!
She is such a doll! I hope you get to go get her soon.
Ahhh! She's perfect! Hoping those travel dates come pronto!
What a cutie - so nice to see a smile. In our case, I would just be happy to see our little one somewhat awake! Although, if she is a good sleeper, I'm certainly not complaining.
Just adorable - thanks for sharing.
She is so beautiful! What a smile!
She's so beautiful! I'm so excited for you - SOON!
Precious!
She's beautiful!!
Post a Comment