you guys are gonna think i'm crazy for posting any part of her picture after everything that happened with our first referral, but i can't help it because i think she is so beautiful and i am such a proud mama. and i suck at keeping secrets and such, so here is a little itty bitty look at one really adorab
le little girl!


17 comments:
Just by that teaser I can tell she is beautiful!
Wow, new pics already! She is a cutie pie!
Those eyes!! She's beautiful!!
She is beautiful!!! You should be a proud mama!
She is stunning! And you are not crazy...you are in love! Congrats!
I have been following your blod for a while and am so glad you have new photos. Her eyes are absolutely beautiful... Congratulations on this little bundle of joy.
Cheryl
www.whattonameher.blogspot.com
What beautiful little eyes!
She's beautiful Emilie! Congratulations: )
Hello!
I frequently visit your blogs,I am so extremely glad that you get your referral, and hoping they expedite this process, your baby girl is so lovely with her gluminous eyes. Congratulations on your lovely double baby girls blessings. Thank you for sharing joys. M Lam, halonh8@yahoo.com
She is gorgeous!
What beautiful eyes!
lovely! you must be overjoyed.
Best wishes,
Tamara
What a cute button nose and her eyes are just saying "come and get me"!! Hope she is in your arms forever soon!
no one thinks you're crazy! That's a mama's love, not craziness!!! Her tidbits are just beautiful!
she looks perfect!
Awwww...she's beautiful! I'm so glad we got to see a sneak peak! Can't wait to hear more about the journey!
Darn--now I'm all teary eyed.
I'm so happy for you guys! She looks adorable!!
Post a Comment