Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Farewell to Kentucky

Today i leave my lonely little apartment and head back to Hawaii! I truly did have a really great 6 weeks in Kentucky. I spent nearly every weekend visiting with family. That is the biggest thing i have missed the last 3 years of living in Hawaii. It is really amazing to be a few hours drive away from the people you really care about. But, I can't wait to get back to my own house, and husband and dog babies. Hopefully they remember their mama. Little Summit goes crazy when we come home, and wags her tail so hard her whole butt shakes. So i am really excited to see our little butt-wagger.
Then on to my 8 weeks of Night shift. But when that is over, i will be have made it to a term pregnancy, and ready to meet little Nova-baby.
Right now it is raining so hard, and i am dreading having to carry my humongous suitcases down to the car to load them. I'm gonna wait til the very last second and maybe the rain will stop.

Guess I'd better get back to packing and cleaning. I get on my flight this afternoon adn fly to Dallas, then LA, then off to Honolulu! Whoo hoooo!!!

And finally here is a family pic from our baby shower. This is Cris' whole fam, including Grandma Nova who Baby Nova is named after. I know you can't really see it, but she has a genuine twinkle in her eye at all times. She is a wonderful wonderful lady!
60 + years and still in love!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great trip home! I know you are anxious to be back with your hubby and the animals!

stollmyheart said...

Safe travels back to the warmth!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!