I've had my eye on this really cool stroller. It's made by a company called Phil and Ted. They have devised a cool way to push around 2 kiddos without the big wide double stroller. The other great thing is that the 2nd seat can easily be removed, and it can also be used as a single stroller.
anyway, i love this stroller, but unfortunately the price was ridiculous, so we have been watching for a used one. And yesterday I found one listed, and cris gave them a call and secured us a basically brand new stroller (used less than 6 months) for less than 1/2 the regular price!
Now all we need are a couple of babies to push around!

anyway, i love this stroller, but unfortunately the price was ridiculous, so we have been watching for a used one. And yesterday I found one listed, and cris gave them a call and secured us a basically brand new stroller (used less than 6 months) for less than 1/2 the regular price!
Now all we need are a couple of babies to push around!



No comments:
Post a Comment