Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

false alarm....or....the real deal.

I started contracting about 4 hours ago. It's still only once every 5-10 minutes, so i'm trying not to get too excited thinking this is it, but i'm really really hoping it is. I definately am not close to having to go to the hospital by any means. just enough to make me stop every so often and breath through the contractions. Yesterday was a real false alarm. I thought my water broke when we were eating dinner at wendy's, but turns out it was just my mucous plug (sorry for the queasy ones out there). So I have been having some bloody show since yesterday, and now the contractions are getting a little more painful. I'm hoping to get a little rest through the night, and maybe go to the hospital sometime tomorrow. OR maybe they'll just go away and I'll have to just keep waiting. I'll keep you posted!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.... how exciting... she is on her way. You will be seeing her soon. Stay tuned!!!

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Come on baby!!

Yay!

Sara said...

Exciting! Can't wait to hear the good news. Wishing you a quick and easy labor...

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! You posted this yesterday and I'm reading it today, so maybe, since you haven't updated, you're in the hospital having a baby right now! Or, better, yet, you're done! Either way . . . yay!!! And even if you're not in the hospital yet, at least something is happening. How exciting!

The Gregs said...

Exciting!

Karen said...

We pray you deliver her safely and she is healthy. We are still waiting on Vietnam and USCIS to work things out to bring our little Hannah home.

Dania Efird said...

Like others, I'm reading this 24 hours after your post! Hopefully everything has gone great and you have your beautiful daughter!

Susan said...

Hoping for good news soon. Prayers are going up for a healthy baby and mommy.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is it! I just know it!

Sarah said...

Hope you don't have a marathon labor Laurie style... please update us soon! Can't wait to see baby Nova!

Anonymous said...

I hope no new post means that Baby Nova has made her appearence!