Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to the world little Nova!

Well, it was indeed the real deal.
I'll write the whole story later, but for now we just got home from the hospital and we are one tired mama, daddy and baby girl.

Overall we had a really great experience, and we are soo incredibly elated and happy.
here's one little pic. i will post more when i catch up on sleep a little.

Nova Joelle
Born 04 May at 12:13
7 lbs 13 oz
20 inches
and cute as a little button

25 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I was so happy to see it was "real" and that all are healthy and happy. Nova is truly "your" little miracle and without knowing you, I must say, I am thrilled to see this part of your "happy ending"...I am so happy Nova is in your arms...
Linda, ap to Sadie (China) and Sophie (Vietnam) and wife to Steve

Kelly said...

She is perfect!! What a doll. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I've been stalking your blog waiting. I knew it was it. Congratulations! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience, and she is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow... she is just as perfect as it gets.... Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. She looks perfect. Yay for mommy and daddy. Wishing you joy and *sleep*
Janine

KelleyO said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! She is beautiful and I like her name

Dania Efird said...

How sweet! Glad that you are home and hopefully getting some rest!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! She is gorgeous!

Rachel

Mrs.B said...

oh she is lovely, congratulations!
Tamara

Sherri said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Looking forward to more pictures.

Mama Bunny said...

Congrats. She is a doll!

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Whoa! What a big girl!
She's really beautiful! i look forward to many photos in your blogger-future! Show that little girl off!

Kristin said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!

James and Melissa said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Cara said...

Congratulations! Nova is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW it was real!! So happy for you guys. She's so precious Em! Inhale every second of those first few weeks - they go SO FAST and she'll lose that smell, that sweet swollen little face, that curled up posture. It's incredible how quickly it flies and how magical those first few weeks truly are.

The Gregs said...

WONDERFUL!

Cheryl F. said...

She is beautiful. Treasure every moment. My daughter is already 8yo times flys. We will continue to pray for your other little one that all works out and that she also gets to come home soon.
Cheryl F
Jacksboro, TN
www.whattonameher.blogspot.com

Leslie & Shaune said...

well she is just beautiful. congratulations on your cute as a button baby girl!

K said...

Congratulations, she is gorgeous!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your sweet Nova. She's absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to see more photos. I hope you all get settled in back home quickly, and that you get some quality rest.

Anonymous said...

She is awesome!
Congratulations!!!

The Brothers said...

Wow! That's a good-looking newborn! They're usually all puffy and red and have oddly-shaped heads and acne. Nice job there, Mom!