Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, March 9, 2007

DTV (Dossier To Vietnam)

Hi guys,
so, this is a big step in the adoption world. Actually getting this huge pile of paperwork to end up in the right country. Our dossier was state certified, then authenticated, then mailed off to vietnam for translation. I talked to the agency on wednesday, and they are still anticipating a March referral. hmmmm....there are only 22 days left in March. So hopefully they are right. They are also still hopeful for travel by June. Although I am beginning to have some doubt about that one.
The next step is for the dossier to be translated (about a week), then it gets logged in and processed. A referral will come aroudn sometime during this, and then we travel!
Cris and I have been keeping busy at work and around the house. We have a lot of little projects we are working on. We are getting excited because my little sister, Betsy, is planning to move to Hawaii to go to the School of Dance at UH. She should be coming this summer! My little brother Drew is also planning to come this summer after graduating from high school. I can't wait until they get here! It will be so nice to have some family join us here in Hawaii for a little while.

No comments: