Yeah, my birthdays not til tomorrow, but when i got home from work my Heely's were waiting on the doorstep, so i had to try them out! And they rock! I haven't wiped out yet, but I'm not looking too smooth yet either.
Here's hopin' for a Happy Birthday Referral tomorrow!!
3 comments:
That is too funny! You are going to be the coolest mom ever! :-)
I've been following (i.e. stalking) your blog, and I've really enjoyed reading about your journey. We are DTV this week, and are now officially waiting for a referral also.
Happy Birthday! Kristin
I hope you get the birthday wish you are hoping for!
yeah, you rock! I've found the best place to use 'em is COSTCO. Don't know if you have one out there, but it's a pretty sweeeet place to heeley!
Happy birthday, have fun, and I hope you get your birthday wish!
Post a Comment