My birthday is March 29. I am hoping hoping hoping for our referral for my birthday. and also a pair of Heelys (no laurie, i didn't get mine yet!) I can't wait until i can zip around from the clinic to L&D to the ED with lightning speed.

In other news the Buckeye's won a close game this week. Our Buckeye Dogs were cheering on their team.
Since it looks like we won't be in Vietnam in May, I am going to try to make a trip home to see the fam. I have a new little niece due May 14th, so i am hoping to get to meet her on my trip home.



4 comments:
I LOVE your Buckeye dogs! We too are OSU fans. Good luck, I hope you get your referral soon.
that was a good game, I only saw the last quarter but from what I hear it was the best part of the game!
woohoo! Have fun with your Heeley's - I almost busted butt this weekend heeleying with my little brother and sister! I'm still hoping you get your referral this month!
Happy birthday a little early -- hope your get your birthday wishes!
Post a Comment