i know, i know, i am supposed to be not expecting to hear anything for like 2 weeks, but now i am so excited i can't help thinking about it all the time.
but today and tomorrow were vietnamese holidays, so probably nothing for the next few days at least.
don't worry, i'll keep you posted.




7 comments:
Darn it. I was hoping you'd hear something right away too. Umm, can I just say that I cannot believe you actually LIVE there?! Those pics are amazing.
Ahh, what I would give to live in paradise. Lucky you! As we all know having patience sucks, but hang in there.
All this waiting sucks!!!
Oh, and thanks for the Hawaii tease!!!! Now I am crying to my husband "I want to go back to Hawaii"....
Nothing exciting, except, oh, living in one of the most beautiful places in the world, LOL! Hope you hear something soon.
How wonderful that you live in such a beautiful place. I am crossing my fingers for you that you get some news soon!
Waiting stinks. Especially when you don't know how long of a wait you'll have. Hope you hear something soon!
Beautiful pictures by the way! Although there's no way you would get me to jump off that cliff!
darn..I had my fingers crossed when I checked your blog today!I will keep checking in!
Post a Comment