I love wednesdays. Mostly because I only have to work 1/2 day on Wednesdays (at least for the next couple of months). Also because Lost comes on. Admittedly this show has become increasingly terrible since the first season. and yet i watch, hoping that it will start to get better. so today i was feeling so good i actually went for a run. recreationally. well, sort of recreationally. It all comes back to this Army thing. Every 6 months we have to take a PT test to be sure we aren't getting too horribly out of shape. So about 2 weeks before the PT test I start running and doing push ups. Then i kinda stop until the next PT test rolls around. It's a vicious cycle.
Life is otherwise pretty normal. I got Juneau on the waiting list for day care at the hospital. It is actually months long, so i am hoping we'll be able to get her in by fall (all of this is assuming we even have her by fall). It would be so awesome to have her in Day Care so close to me. Just 3 floors below the clinic. The day care workers are super nice, and said it would be great if i stopped by throughout the day.
26 days left in April. I'm really hoping that all of us with dreams of an April referral (which are actually leftover dreams of a March referral) will be getting some vey good news in the next few weeks. And I'm also sending good thoughts for those waiting for TA's this month. I've been really really excited to see some TA's given over the last few days. hmmm... i think back to the days i didn't even know what a TA was. Blissful ignorance.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment