ok, yes....we DO indeed have a referral of an absolutely gorgeous tiny baby girl.
If you stopped by earlier today you would have seen her name, birth date, location etc...
I got some advice from a more experienced adoptive parent, that after much consideration I have decided to follow. Upon receiving a picture of our little June-bug she immediately became the most important thing, and as much as I hate taking down her picture and information, I feel compelled to do so. I am far from a paranoid person. I border on naive (especially about adoption), but after hearing a couple of stories of stolen referrals, and stolen referral pictures, I decided it was best to keep this precious little girl anonmyous for now. I know that sucks. You guys don't know how much I appreciate your support through all the sucky times of waiting for this picture, and it feels so cruel not to display her adorable-ness for everyone to see, but it has been brought to my attention that not all blog surfers have good intentions...
HOWEVER, if you follow my blog, and would like to see "her cuteness" I would LOVE to show her off. I am already carrying around her picture in my wallet and flashing it to anyone I can...so please don't hesitate to email me and I will promptly forward it.
crisandemilie @ yahoo dot com


21 comments:
No comments yet! You get your referral and no comments yet! WOOO HOOO!!!! Congrats to you guys and your little itty bitty peanut!
I tell you, it is times like this, when you hit a low, realize it will all be okay that things happen.
She is beautiful...congrats!!! I hope her paperwork moves through quickly so you can go get her. Oh, born on my grandmother's birthday by the way : )
Oh my God!!!! Congratulations! She is just adorable...can't wait to see more! Did they give you any idea of when you'd be traveling???
Awwww! What a doll! CONGRATULATIONS! Not to be a complete downer, but this last part of the wait is the hardest of all... of course, it's com[letely worth it in the end.
Hooray for your referral!
Congratulations on your referral. That is wonderful. Patience does pay after all. She is absolutely beautiful.
SOOO beautiful, I bet you can't stop staring at that picture!
Wow. How adorable! Congratulations. I've been following your blog for just a short while, but I am so happy for you that you can now see you little girls face. I hope the rest of the process will be smooth for you.
Emilie, give me an email at 2 more to love @ gmail dot com (no spaces, obviously)
wow she's so young!!! Congrats, I sure hope you get to hold her in your arms very very soon!
Emilie, she is beautiful! Congratulations!!! I can't believe she is so itty bitty! What a sweetie pie. Can you tell I am excited LOL? May you get a speedy travel date.
Ahhhhh!!! I've been checking like a hundred times a day and almost missed the biggest post EVER today! I'm so so happy for you guys, and you better believe I'm about to email you and stay up all night until I see the picture of your new life:) Congratulations Emilie and Chris!
I check every day, yet I missed the post with the pictures!!!!!!! I'll be emailing you. Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Finally...the long wait is over (and a new one begins). I'm so happy for you! I wish I would have checked sooner so I could have seen her picture, but I'll email you! I'm so happy for you!
I am so happy for you. I am sorry I missed the picture. I will drop you an email though.I have been followin galong for to long not to see her little face!
Congratulations!
I would love to see her--email me at jen_eager@yahoo.com
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. Any word on when travel might be? I can't wait to follow your journey to VN!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Okay, I must see a picture, PLEASE??????
jojocalvin1278@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Huge congrats to you! How exciting! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations! I lucked out and caught a brief glimpse yesterday. She is absolutely beautiful. I hope your wait for travel goes quickly!
Congratulations! I saw her yesterday and she is SO adorable! I'm so happy for you!
How excited was I to check your blog and see this fabulous news?! Congratulations on your referral! Doesn't it feel super? I hope the wait to travel isn't too long.
I'll definitely be keeping tabs on you, so keep the info coming! Congrats again!
Post a Comment