i wanted to put up a little glimpse of the last photo we got of juneau. she's so stinkin' cute.
We had a great holiday weekend, just kind of relaxing, and getting some stuff done.
Cris and Summit both got much needed haricuts, we did some yardwork, housework, etc.
Getting a little anxious for some travel info now that September is officially here, but i have pretty much come to accept that no amount of worry or stress on my part will bring her home any faster. that certainly doesn't mean I'm happy about waiting, just more accepting.
In work news, I am finally off the Obstetrics rotation. I love OB, but i have been on the Obstetrics service for many many months, and I'm ready for a change of pace. Tomorrow I will be on the Infertility service, which is always interesting. The infertility patients as a whole are more educated and determined than any other OB/GYN patients. I often find myself learning a great deal from them, because they do so much independant reading/research. So i'll have to keep on my toes for the next couple of months and put in plenty of my own time with reading/research to keep up!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Yep, she is a cutie!!!You must be getting sooooo excited. I envy all of you who will be making the trip in the fall or early winter! It was so hot when we went. I think fall would be perfect!!! I hope you get to start making plans ASAP!
Juneau is beautiful! I agree with Mrs.b at least we will travel in the fall when it is not as hot! The wait can't be much longer : )
She looks adorable! I hope you hear travel news soon.
She is so gorgeous!!! I wish that you could go get her RIGHT NOW.
:) I will be impatient for you.
Oh my gosh Emilie, she is gorgeous! I can't wait to see her entire picture after you have your G&R!!!
She's GORGEOUS! Have you made the pic into mugs and keychains yet?? ;)
what a beautiful little girl. i hope you hear travel news soon.
She definitely looks like a keeper! I know your excitement must be building and building and building. Still sending good vibes out for travel news soon.
My teeth hurt from how sweet she is!!!
She is beautiful! I hope that your travel comes sooner rather than later! Please keep us posted!
Emilie, where ARE you? People need updates :)
Post a Comment