
Me with my sister and sister-in-law out and about in Nashville.
You can see my new haircut in this picture. The color is actually a lot darker than it looks, but i think the flash kind of reflected off it and makes it look really blonde. But at least it's not "black and white" like before!
AND we got a video of the J-bug. She soo stinkin' cute i can't stand it. Cris got the DVD in the mail from our agency, and it had about 6 minutes of footage from the orphanage from our agency's visit in January. It had about 1 minute of Juneau footage. It was soooo cute. It was taken the same day as the most recent pictures i got, so i recognized her outfit and little sweater.
guess that's all for now. i'm going to start my massive packing project in preparation to leave for hawaii on friday! You would think i'd been living here for years based on the amount of stuff i have to figure out how to get back to hawaii. this packing is going to be a multi-day event.


5 comments:
I can't believe you are in Nashville!!! I wish I'd known and I would have crashed your party : )
Love the hair! And good luck with the packing!
I LOVE Nashville. It is such a great city. Glad you are having a fun time.
A video?!!! That is AWESOME. Love the hair, btw. You look great!
You look great! The hair color is perfect for you! Congrats on getting more updates and a video on Junebug. Hope you get to pick her up very soon!
Post a Comment