Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

anxious!

well, we have reports of I600's being processed in ONE business day, and some that are now near 100 days. We are ANXIOUS!!! Please please please let us be a one business day family.

a MILLION congratulations to the newest Good Girl (check her out at pho for four!) A girl??? for real???? is this some kind of joke? She's gonna be one tough little cookie to hang with her crazy big brothers. well, we can definately tell she's stubborn, as evidenced by her absolute resistance to being agreeable with labor.
i am excited about our trip to kauai tomorrow! we wil celebrate my last year in my twenties on saturday.
here is my latest belly pick. I guess I'm feeling a little brave as it's the actual, shirt-free belly. 33 weeks and 2 days! Please excuse my "i just worked all night" look.

and, just because they're cool, here are pictures of our very own pineapples growing! We planted these guys almost 2 years ago (it take 18 months for a pineapple to blossom!), and we are thrilled to see actual fruit!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You look awesome! Even after working such long hours :)

I hope you guys get a very early approval--our came TODAY after 64 days of nail biting worry and stress!

Kelli said...

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy approval! You have been through so much and don't need anything else to be anxious or nervous about!

PS- you look fantastic!

K said...

I hope you hear quickly!!!! Love the pineapple, I SO do not have a green thumb!

Anonymous said...

I hope you hear soon. I keep checking, hoping to see you guys are one of the quick ones. Good luck and have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your belly! Looking good! As for the pineapples, I wasn't sure about how they were grown but that looks so good!