Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

waiting sucks

It's been 1 year and 5 months since we turned in our Adoption Application

1 year and 1 Day since we were DTV

9 1/2 months since we recieved our first referral

4 months since we lost our first referral

1 1/2 months since we got our new referral

We still have not been instructed to submit our i600.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a timeline. I'm so sorry things have gone this way so far. I know there's a CRAZY happy ending in sight, but I also understand the i600 business is painful in the meantime. Hang in there Belly Buddy;)

James and Melissa said...

I hope you get to file your i600 soon!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that there is an end in sight soon.

Kelli said...

Laurie is right- that is quite a timeline. You are so strong and have given me inspiration during my journey. I really hope you get to file your I600 soon!

Jen said...

Hang in there, Em. It's been such a rough road...but you guys have a lot to look forward to in the coming months :)