I've been having good and bad feelings about dropping off our Dossier at the agency. It feels good to have done everything we need to do get moving towards bringing Juneau home, but it also is scary, because we have no control of the situation from here. At least while I was collecting the dossier I felt like every day I was making progress, but now there it is like just waiting waiting waiting with no idea of what is happening with our paperwork.
This week we celebrated Cris' birthday. I got him a new bike, so he can start training for the triathlon he wants to do this year. We are also supposed to be running in the Great Aloha Run, which is 8 miles. This crazy thing happens in 2 week, and I don't think i can even run a mile right now. I don't know how I am ever going to do 8. that is more than i have run in my life. and I just ate Baskin Robbins. mmmmmm....it was good.
We got a package in the mail from my mom and sisters. They had gotten Juneau the cutest litle outfits, and had them embroidered to say "Junie" or "June Bug" They are so stinkin' cute. I hope they will fit her. most of them are 9-12 months.
I think our dossier will get to Vietnam right around tet. hopefully they won't just be sititng on a desk somewhere for too long.
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, June Bug is the cutest nickname! I love it! Glad the dossier is done. Good luck with the run!
Post a Comment