Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Practice

This weekend after we got back from our little adventure our neighbor asked if we could have a look at her 3 y.o. who had taken a hard fall down a flight of steps. he looked ok, but pretty shook up, so she ended up taking him to the ER. Cris and I volunteered to watch baby Kieran, who is 6 months. She is such a little angel! We had a great time playing with her for a couple of hours. She wasn't fussy at all, but i fed her a little of her bottle just for fun (and it was fun indeed!)
This is Kieran testing out Juneau's crib. she liked it pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so maybe the title should've read "NOT our referral, but a friend's cute baby!" I clicked on your page and I saw a picture of a baby, and although this baby does not look the least bit Vietnamese, what the hell do I know?!! My mind jumped, heart skipped a beat, and then I read the post. I know -I'm sharp as a marble, but always hopeful for you guys!