Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hello April...

Well, no March referral. But that means DEFINATELY an april referral is on it's way (wishful thinking perhaps, but we will just go with it). Seems like there were hardly any March referrals. Of all the blogs I read (and I am embarrassed to say how many that actually is) i don't think I saw any March referrals. So maybe April will be a big month for all of us who are waiting to see our babies for the first time. I don't know how you guys who have been waiting for months and months for a referral do it! I am already going crazy, and we have really only been waiting for 2 months. But we've been #1 on the girl list for 2 months, so it's getting a little frustrating.
This weekend we went to one of those Mixed Martial Arts fights. Looking for George's McHusband actually fought in one of these this weekend. Yikes.
Nothing big planned for the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on going home to Ohio for a visit in May. I can't wait. All of the sibs will be there (I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers) and I can't WAIT to see them. Living in a Hawaii has put a little damper on getting to hang out with the fam. which is really the only bad thing about living here (other than the horrific traffic).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I'll put a link to mine below. Here's to a speedy referral!

Mrs.B said...

I agree about the April referral..that is when we are hoping to get ours and I know of many others hoping for April as well. Here's to a busy month!

Jo said...

I too hope there are LOTS of April referrals.

I think Margarita's have helped me through the last 10 months of waiting for a referral!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your referral. I hope it comes soon. I found your blog so interesting, because you are about a month ahead of me in the process. We are still getting our dossier ready, to go get our little girl. Best of fortune to you.