Waiting for us in Thanh Hoah Baby Orphanage, Vietnam
Check back for another picture tomorrow!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Words can not express the joy I feel for both of you. She is so beautiful. It sounds so cliche to say that a felt my heart fill with love when I saw her, but I did. It so wonderful to know that you and Cris are parents. You are going to be an amazing team. I love you and I am anxiously anticipating meeting her in person. Love your sister,Becky
Emilie and Cris, I am so happy for you! I can not believe that it is finally time for you to go and get your baby. It looks like she is going to be a "sweetie" to babysit. I love you guys, and can't wait to meet your new family! Love your Little Sis, Betsy
I also was so glad to see that she is going to have a little fiesty streak as evidenced by that clump of hair she is holding. It is a relief to know that she will probably be giving Hope a run for her money. I think Betsy could use a good hair thinning this fall so I'm glad Juneau is practicing up.
5 comments:
Words can not express the joy I feel for both of you. She is so beautiful. It sounds so cliche to say that a felt my heart fill with love when I saw her, but I did. It so wonderful to know that you and Cris are parents. You are going to be an amazing team. I love you and I am anxiously anticipating meeting her in person. Love your sister,Becky
Emilie and Cris,
I am so happy for you! I can not believe that it is finally time for you to go and get your baby. It looks like she is going to be a "sweetie" to babysit. I love you guys, and can't wait to meet your new family!
Love your Little Sis,
Betsy
I also was so glad to see that she is going to have a little fiesty streak as evidenced by that clump of hair she is holding. It is a relief to know that she will probably be giving Hope a run for her money. I think Betsy could use a good hair thinning this fall so I'm glad Juneau is practicing up.
What a cutie, we are so excited for you guys. Jonah is already practicing his pick up lines.
Cris & Emilie,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is beautiful. God is so good!
Love, Aunt Donova
Post a Comment