i thought i would put up some Hawaii pictures, for all of you that live in the coldness, you can think about sunny Hawaii and maybe it will bring you a little warmth

these are my parents, brothers and sisters, and my niece and nephew when they came for our wedding in 2005
This is a picure of my sweetest little neice and nephew, Kaleb and Hope. they are so excited about Juneau. My sister said they were having a pretend church service (their daddy is a preacher), and Kaleb was pretending to be the preacher. He held one of hopey's dolls in the air and said "lord, we present this baby to you for adoption, please bless her and her family", so my sister said "kaleb, don't you mean dedication?", but he insisted that he did mean adoption. They are so cute.

Anyway, guess that's about all for now. Hopefully next time I post I'll have more adoption news (we have a meeting on Friday!)


1 comment:
I love the garden theme! My 6-yr. old's nickname is bumblebee, so she has bumblebees in her room, and then I painted above the chair rail flowers, and "bee patient...bee kind...bee generous" etc. It turned out cute! I already ordered the nursery bedding for the new baby, it is green and white gingham with ladybugs. If they ever share a room I figured it would be really cute to have the ladybugs and bumblebees together!
Beautiful pic of your family, by the way!
Post a Comment