So, we finished the basics of the nursery. It has no decorations yet. And I'm not very good at decorations, so it might not get much, but here are some picsCris working in the nursery

Here are some adorable t-shirts i made. The "love happens" image didn't transfer to well through the camera, but it is my favorite. it is super cute.
Also, I found this website you guys are gonna love (if you haven't found it already). It's called Adoption Buzz. It is a blog by one of the lawyers that works for another agency. But it doesn't really talk about that agency at all, it is really just an update on vietnam adoption. It has awesome timelines and other stuff. Actually, this guy just got back from Vietnam and meeting with the DIA. He has a lot of updated new info. For example, maybe you had heard the rumor that the referral process was going to change. I heard it too. As it is now each agency has certain orphanages that they get their referrals through, and only through those orphanges. So, depending on how many agencies are working through that particular orphange, you might have to wait a long time. Some agencies are getting WAY more referrals than others. The initial rumor was that everone would just centralize and go through the DIA (kinda like china), but now it appears that the current system will remain in place, but the DIA will just try to equalize how many referrrals each agency gets.
There are some really cute pics on there too from the recent trip. check it out. www.adoptionbuzz.org


2 comments:
Love the nursery, and the t-shirts!! All ya need is the munchkin:) I've got a good feeling about the month of March.
Your nursery bedding looks beautiful! And I love the t-shirts, so cute! I have seen that blog before, I really enjoyed it too.
Post a Comment