Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

let the craziness begin...

Travel plans are underway for the family! It's pretty insane trying to organize everything and get prepared for a new baby! We've been waiting and preparing for Juneau for over 1 1/2 years, and now that it's almost time for her to come home it feels like there is so much to do! Yesterday we had dinner with a friend who has a baby only a few days older than Juneau, and it was amazing the difference between her son and baby nova, even though they are only 7 months apart. Cris is wondering if he will know what to do with a 9 month old, but I know she is going to love him right away.

Nova and I leave for Michigan a week from tomorow. It is going to be so tough to be away from cris, and then to have to wait to get my hands on that little June-bug. We will be counting down the seconds until we will all be together FINALLY as a family of four on August 16th.
Dennis and Karen are making their plans to come to Hawaii and then on to Vietnam. It is going to be an amazing adventure for everyone, and I am so excited that they will be there to share this experience with Cris and Juneau. It is now less than only 20 days until they leave for Vietnam, and 23 days until Juneau is forever ours! Can you tell i'm excited?

I also want to say thank you again to all of our friends and family who have been such an incredible support during this long and crazy journey. We are so fortunate to have each of you as part of our lives!

And since I can't put up a post without a picture of sweet nova, here is a picture of her enjoying bathtime. We love this sweet girl so much!


No comments: