Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Boring Day...

JUST KIDDING!!!

WE HAVE I600 APPROVAL!!!

WE'RE GOIN' TO VIETNAM (we just don't know when yet...)

I'll post more later when i know more.

27 comments:

Kelli said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations!!!

KelleyO said...

Awesome news!!!! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Woo freakin' hoo!!!!!!!!

Beverly and Robert said...

Emilie! Congratulations!!
You have waited so long for Juneau. I am so happy for you : )

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! Yeah. I am thrilled for you. What exciting news!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Wooooo HOOOOOOO!!!! I am so excited for all of you.

B said...

FI-NAL-LY!

Congratulations on your growing family.

Linda said...

Yippee - that is such wonderful and awesome news! I have been following your blog and waiting for this day - soon you will have both of your girls in your arms!!
Linda

Kristin said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys!!! It's been a long journey, but soon she'll be in your arms.

I'm bummed you won't be going to VN...I was hoping to get to meet you guys!

Rebecca said...

Oh My GOSH!!! I am so happy for you! I have been reading your blog for a long time (I do not think that I have ever posted before) and I am beyond excited!!!

GOD BLESS

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about freakin time! I'm so excited for you guys!!

jenn said...

That is so great!! Are you all going? Are you packed? How exciting and it's about time!

Susan said...

Fabulous, fabulous news! You've been waiting so long and now the time is here. Congratulations!

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

OMG! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I've been a blog stalker of yours for quite some time, waiting for this news. :) I'm very happy for all of you!

LaLa said...

YAY..huge congrats!!

Julie said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!

Sherri said...

Congratulations!! It's about time!

Pamela said...

We are so thrilled for you! We can't wait to see pictures of little Juneau in your arms :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excite for you. This is greatest news I've heard in awhile!!!

Jen said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

2 car seats in a PRIUS!
:) That is wonderful news, EM! it's about freaking time :)

Can't wait to see photos of the girls together!!

Laura said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Mrs.B said...

That is wonderful news!I am so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot wait to see the whole family together!

Anonymous said...

eeek! Yay! i am so so happy for you! I can hardly believe it!! FINALLY you get a break, huh?! Congrats to your whole family!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What great news to read about 2 approvals in my blog surfin today! Congratulations to your family!