The highlight of my day was having a meeting cancelled which allowed me to shoot out of work at 12:30...which meant I could call home and tell Nelson to let the girls stay up until I got home. So, I got to hang out with them for a few minutes then put them in bed for nap. I usually don't get to see them before nap so it was such a super treat...especially when I pulled into the driveway and Nova came out into the garage and busted out into a squeal when she saw I was home unexpectedly.
One of the things I really miss during the week while I'm at work: Breakfast with Juneau & Nova
Cutest cute dancer girl (the Hot Dog Dance of course!)
Nelson's new favorite game is to play with the dogs from up on the top lanai by tossing ice cubes down to them.
Summit and Sherpa enjoy it though Denali hasn't really gotten into it yet.

The top dog of the pack has laid claim to her throne...
I know I've said it many times but having the dogs finally home is GREAT! I didn't realize how much I missed my pack!!

No comments:
Post a Comment