Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 99 / 97 To Go: Aloha Grouch-Day!

Posted By: Cris

One of our beautiful little princesses was a grouch pretty much all day...want to guess who?









Does this help?

In contrast, Juneau was happy happy...
Tonight for "Friday Night Fireworks That Never Actually End Up At the Fireworks", we headed to Buca di Beppo for family style Italian.
The highlight of the night is always that moment when the 4 girls all see each other for the first time and go crazy (especially Juneau).
Melody brought her doctor's bag and Nova made a beeline for the stethoscope...it has always been her favorite from her doctor's bag.
Melody is trying to become a finalist as the new spokesmodel for Samuel Adams new ad campaign promoting underage drinking.

Though Nova had her moments of happy...
...for the most part, she was in that mood where she would just be sitting there and break down into tears for no apparent reason whatsoever...combination too tired and too hungry.
In case the Sam Adams folks are looking for a pair of spokesmodels...
Since I probably appear on this blog less than anyone else, Tim figured he should capture some shots of me leading the parade of tired girls out of the restaurant.
When Nova is in that type of mental state, she'll breakdown into uncontrollable sad crying and when I pick her up she just clutches my neck, takes her little hand and pats/rubs my back and just soothes herself by saying "I love you daddy, I love you daddy" (or she knows she'll get showered with I love you's in return and that's the comforting thing) If there is a sweeter child in the world I can't imagine...even when she is being totally rotten. :)

1 comment:

Cris and Em said...

that is one good-looking diaper bag toting, sippy cup holding, little girl corralling husband extraordinaire!!!!
love, the mama