Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 98 / 98 to go: Halfway there...

Posted by: Cris

It would seem from the blog ticker that we have reached the halfway point to May 13th - my assumed date to see Emilie. Hopefully, Juneau and Nova's reunion day with Mommy is a bit before that.

Very little of interest happened today. I found myself with 20 minutes to kill while leaving the medical school today and it just so happens that Re-use Hawaii is next door so I had a good excuse to go hang out at the adult male version of Toys R Us for a few minutes and look around. Highlight of my day? Maybe.

The girls' highlight I'm sure was going to the library for story time with Nelson and Katy.

Here is Juneau and Nova's day in pictures from breakfast through post-nap snacktime. Even without words, you can still pretty much derive the story (and even the mood at some points) throughout the day:



















Would be "BFF's" but there alphabet collection only has 1 "F"






No comments: