Posted by: Cris
Sad Face:

Happy Face (or at least trying...it's still early):

Sad Face:

Happy Face (okay, that's a little better):

Sad Face:

Happy Face:

Nova was a bit better today but has gotten into the habit of laying around and crying at the slightest imposition and with all her coughing, I'm sure she still doesn't feel great (I know I don't). So, we're hoping to get her more back into her normal groove tomorrow.

But, she's recovered enough to play a good mommy to her baby doll.


Because it is almost impossible to take Juneau and Nova AND all 3 dogs out for a stroll, I decided to take advantage of the girls getting in bed a little early tonight and took the dogs out for a walk...

By the time we got back they were all beat...If they could talk they would clearly be saying "There aren't all these steep hills in Ohio!!"

Sherpa slopped down some water then laid down in that spot and is still there, refusing to even come downstairs and go outside. She can be trusted to sleep upstairs by herself tonight. Denali on the other hand I made come down to my room...he definitely CANNOT be trusted!
I am happy that one message has gotten through to Juneau during the last 2 years: Lately, anytime we are cuddling or giving hugs at bedtime or whatever, whenever I say "I love you Juneau" she looks me in the eyes and says, "Daddy, even when I'm bad, you still love me"...That's right Junebug, no matter what!!
No comments:
Post a Comment