Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 109 / 87 To Go: Happy Valentines Day!!

Posted by: Cris

Valentine's Day Sunrise
My 3 beautiful valentines:



To say that meeting my beautiful wife was the single most important event in my life is a bit of an understatement. I can't imagine any other possible Valentine in my life, even if I couldn't actually be with her. Almost all the good things I have in my life are the result of Emilie coming into my life now 8 years ago.
My other 2 beautiful valentine's enjoying their favorite lunch of rice and beans.

The valentine that found me from clear across the world...I'm extremely blessed.
The girls enjoyed a valentine's day cupcake from mommy from afar...
And they made my day by spending craft time making these valentines for me that they were so excited to give me when I got home from work today. Up to that point, the best thing I'd gotten all day was a pack of Fun-Dip from Kate that prompted me to officially dub her my "substitute valentine" for 2011 but even Fun-Dip couldn't top these little heartfelt sentiments.

I hope everyone got to spend their day with their special valentines and those they love most...for this year, I'll have to settle for 2 out of 3 and look forward to having all 3 next year.

1 comment:

Cris and Em said...

i know you love that fun dip! glad your surrogate valentine hooked you up! love you guys lots! happy valentine's day!!! :)
love, the momma