Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 159 / 38 To Go: Juneau the Builder

Posted by: Cris There was alot of activity out at the helicopter wreckage throughout the day. If you click on the picture and blow it up you can see all the poor guys whose job it is to wade around on the sandbar back and forth to the boats with pieces of the wreckage that are pertinent to the investigation I'm guessing. I didn't see this helicopter come by, just the pictures, but I'm pretty sure this is the same type of helicopter that crashed.
It did swoop down over the wreckage so I'm not sure if they were lifting a portion or what...
but by this evening there was definitely a fair amount of the remains no longer there.I actually prefer the helicopter wreckage to the mass of drunken partiers of their pontoon boats that will return to the sandbar as soon as the helicopter is removed.


Nova has recently rediscovered this Little Einstein's magnet toy and suddenely loves it again.
Juneau on the other hand has totally been into the tool set I bought the girls for Christmas.She was very proud of this "boat" she built this evening by herself. This picture isn't great but mommy captured her view on Skype a couple days ago...we're waiting for you to come home soon mommy!!

No comments: