With summer approaching, sunrise has been coming earlier and earlier allowing me to enjoy these views while I get ready for work:

Today's cooking project was to make Daddy a donut

Which also obviously required eating some along the way.

When I got home the girls joined me out in the garage to play and help me work on getting some more fence posts ready to paint.
Nova LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to be a helper...

Grandma had been eyeing a couple almost ripe papayas from the kitchen window so tonight I headed down the hill and out into the jungle to pick them.

The girls were super happy daddy was ready to share the donut they made for him...


As if the day wasn't full enough, Grandma headed back out after dinner with the girls to go to shopping/play (and to look for a matching outfit to wear with the girls to church on Sunday). Apparently they are having fun because it is 10 minutes until the mall closes and way past normal bedtime but they still haven't come home yet! I might be in bed before Juneau and Nova tonight!
Nova LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to be a helper...
Grandma had been eyeing a couple almost ripe papayas from the kitchen window so tonight I headed down the hill and out into the jungle to pick them.
The girls were super happy daddy was ready to share the donut they made for him...

As if the day wasn't full enough, Grandma headed back out after dinner with the girls to go to shopping/play (and to look for a matching outfit to wear with the girls to church on Sunday). Apparently they are having fun because it is 10 minutes until the mall closes and way past normal bedtime but they still haven't come home yet! I might be in bed before Juneau and Nova tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment