Today was the final day of Juneau and Nova hanging out with Nelson and Katy before they head back to the mainland tomorrow. I had a long day of teaching so it was nice to get that awesome excited "DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!!" when I came through the door. The girls and I had a great time playing on the floor and me flying them up in the air on my legs. After a bit of that, I told them I had to stop for a minute because the hardwood floor hurt my back. Nova's better idea was to go to the couch and return with "Here, you can lay down on these pillows".
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Day 166 / 31 To Go: Senorita Nova!!
Posted by: Cris
Today was the final day of Juneau and Nova hanging out with Nelson and Katy before they head back to the mainland tomorrow. I had a long day of teaching so it was nice to get that awesome excited "DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!!" when I came through the door. The girls and I had a great time playing on the floor and me flying them up in the air on my legs. After a bit of that, I told them I had to stop for a minute because the hardwood floor hurt my back. Nova's better idea was to go to the couch and return with "Here, you can lay down on these pillows".
A few minutes of cuddling and jumping on daddy before bed.
I don't have a lot to say tonight but who needs to read my typing when instead you could be watching this 57 seconds of pure bilingual magic...
Today was the final day of Juneau and Nova hanging out with Nelson and Katy before they head back to the mainland tomorrow. I had a long day of teaching so it was nice to get that awesome excited "DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!!" when I came through the door. The girls and I had a great time playing on the floor and me flying them up in the air on my legs. After a bit of that, I told them I had to stop for a minute because the hardwood floor hurt my back. Nova's better idea was to go to the couch and return with "Here, you can lay down on these pillows".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment