As the semester heads into the last few weeks, the amount of stuff that needs to get done before I disappear for the summer is reaching epic proportions...which means lots of long busy days...which means I'm missing alot of this lately:
Juneau and Nova have come to realize that when a package comes in the mail it generally means good things for them. And like their mother, their is NO CHANCE that I'll get them to wait until the occasion for which the box is intentioned. So, when mammaw Nova's Easter box arrived today, as soon as I got home from work, the girls were ready for me to tear into it. There were many highlights including some projects to work on with Grandma Saccenti when she gets here and these awesome hats and Pez dispensers.
Their favorite items were these light-up sabers...okay, let's just call them lightsabers...the Force is strong with this one:
...although after just a short time playing with them, it became necessary to instruct them that they were NOT allowed to sword fight with them.
Juneau has been waiting excitedly for me to crack open the package of peeps that came in Grandpa and Grandma Stickley's Easter basket. Tonight she finally got her wish...
...and she LOOOOVED it!!
After a very busy day tomorrow, I'll be working from home predominantly for a few days while we anxiously wait for Grandma Saccenti to arrive. The girls are making plans for some major Grammie time!! And it won't hurt my feelings to be able to get at least a few of the many things that I have to get done around here before I hand the house over to one of my PhD students in about a month.


No comments:
Post a Comment