A beautiful day here on Oahu...
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Day 126 / 70 To Go: Malasadas!
Posted by: Cris
A beautiful day here on Oahu...
A first-glimpse of the newly erected gully fence. I had hoped to get a picture up yesterday until the unexpected sump pump project.
The girls are finally and officially back to their old selves. Nova is back to being a giggly little girl with only an occasional breakdown which is more related to the mounting stress of a missing mommy as opposed to sickness (I think).

The lone remaining strangeness from the sickness has been Juneau the last few days wanting to stay in bed and sleep until 9:00 and then take a 2-3 hour nap. She's still recovering her energy apparently.
Flarp Noise Putty - The girls' new favorite toy.
Luckily, it's like a less messy version of play-doh so it hasn't been too bad. Juneau sat at the table tonight after dinner and played with this stuff for over an hour.
Tonight we ventured out to grab dinner and on the way, what was parked in the Windward Mall parking lot but the Leonard Jr's Malasada truck! I told the girls if they ate good we'd get a special treat on the way home. On the way home I pulled into the parking lot and parked and told them I was going to get our special treat. While they sat in the car, I walked over and ordered malasadas. When I got back in the car, Juneau said "did you get our special treat from that Ohio State Buckeyes truck?" - Classic brainwashing!!
A beautiful day here on Oahu...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment