Posted by: Cris
Tuesday = tiring day this semester with an early start to the day and having to get my brain in gear right off the bat with my grad biomechanics class starting at 7:30 a.m.
I end up being gone all day on Tuesdays so I miss awesome sights at home like these:

Juneau peeking out from a post-potty hand washing.

Juneau is totally into tying knots but typically she ties these strings to the lanai door handles and then tells me to take it off which takes quite awhile with the piles of knots she has tied. Apparently today she decided it was time to apply this to hog-tying herself.

Yes, this actually IS the cutest picture ever!

The girls LOOOOVE the treasure chests that mommy sent them from Afghanistan. Usually they are the special storage place for their Woody and Jessie dolls.

A long day in class and in the lab means I don't tumble through the door until 5:00 on Tuesdays. Being gone so much the last couple days means when I do get home, I get the best hugs and tackles from the two cutest girls in the world.

And lots of playtime on the floor with daddy ensues!

"I want to run and tackle you!"


"Me too! Me too! I want to tackl you too!"








At the end of a long day of missing my girls, that welcome home from Juneau and Nova and the time we spend playing goes a long way in fading away any stresses from the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment