Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 145 / 52 To Go: "I'm going to turn INTO yogurt!"

Posted by: Cris

This week so far is reminding me of those days in Colorado when I was home all day with the girls without a ton of other work concerns (I've been bad and ignoring my work projects the last 2 days) so the girls and I have just been hanging out and having fun.

Aunt Coral's last package also included the dreaded Play-Doh. Play-Doh is just a mess waiting to happen.

Juneau was proud of this carrot she made with her orange Play-Doh today. It looked remarkably like a carrot too. The Play-Doh mess prompted me to actually get on the internet today and order more Flarp...it's much less messy.
Nova still loves wearing the dinosaur mask from a few weeks ago at the Bishop museum.

"I'm going to pretend to be a pteradactyl"

I love my sister
After a trip to Costco and a nap...it was back to the Play-Doh:
Dinner included rice and apparently Nova thought Elmo would enjoy the rice as much as she did.
Nova's favorite new phrase:
I don't know where she learned it but any food that she really is enjoying and chowing down on is included in the following: "If I eat too much strawberry yogurt, I'm going to turn INTO strawberry yogurt" (throw in a raised voice inflection on "turn INTO" and you've got it.) It totally cracks me up.

Well, the stars are starting to align for being back together with mommy. As of today, we officially have plane tickets for Aunt Coral to come out here and then for all 4 of us to fly back to Ohio to see mommy.

No comments: