Juneau

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 71: Home Sweet Home!

Posted by: Cris

24 hours ago I woke up in Ohio and now we are finally home. It was a long travel day but as always, the girls performed like champs. In the interest of getting to bed before I pass out while typing, I'll give the highlights tomorrow but leave you with these pictures of the girls enjoying their time at the play area at the Minneapolis airport during our 3 hour layover. Of course it didn't take Juneau long to make a friend.

Yes, Grandma will actually fit in the kid's bus ride:


The girls discovered Nova could lay on top of Juneau and go down the slide together which then got repeated in various forms - front to back, front to front, head to toe...they had a blast.
Static Hair!!!
How nice to go to bed tonight in shorts and a t-shirt with my bedroom windows open!!

No comments: