Posted by: Cris
You know who I'm the happiest for tonight...my cousin Tim. I am lucky enough to have experienced within my lifetime my beloved Buckeyes winning the national championship in football. So, tonight I know exactly how Tim is feeling after Auburn kicked a field goal as time expired to seal the deal.
Unfortunately, Auburn's win marks the end of the college football season which means I have to get through the next 8 months until my next fix. Today also marked the beginning of Spring semester at UH and it is clear that this semester is going to be ultra-busy for me.
The girls spent the day with Grandma and are having a blast. We may have to tear up her plane ticket so she can't go home in 2 weeks.

Funniest story of the day: Last night as we were cleaning up the mess of toys that the girls had created in Melody's living room, we discovered that most of the plastic marbles from Melody's new Hungry Hippo's game were missing. Since we had heard them at one point laughing hysterically as they threw them down the stairs, Beth figured they'd turn up eventually and even though there were only about 7 of the original 20 marbles around, we spent a little time looking for them but eventually gave up.
Today, while cleaning up at home, what do you think I found in the pocket of the jeans Nova wore yesterday to Melody's house but 13 Hungry Hippo marbles. Nova loves to put stuff in her pockets. I'm constantly having to clean rocks and all kinds of things out of her pockets before her pants go in the washer.

One of the Christmas presents we managed to fit in our luggage was the girls' super cool storybook pillows that Aunt D got them.

Grandma and Juneau had a great time tonight reading Toy Story 3 several times through.


I'm not sure if it will be a good thing or a bad thing yet but I'm teaching 2 classes this semester and they are each only once per week (3 hour classes) and they are both tomorrow. So, it is an early and long day teaching tomorrow which means my bedtime is not too far behind Juneau and Nova tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment